Dontodent Dental Floss For Children over 6 years. 16 pck
Animal shaped children's dental floss picks. Dontodent Flossers make flossing fun for children while teaching healthy oral care habits for life.
- small flosser head designed for kids' mouths
- easy to handle
- cleans where your brush can't reach
- removes plaque-bacteria in interdental space and at the gum line
- promotes easy flossing even between tight teeth
- helps reduce plaque and the risk of gingivitis
With regular use helps prevent tooth decay and gum problems. Suitable for children over 6 years.
How to use:
Hold flosser firmly between thumb and index finger. Using a gentle back-and-forth motion, slide floss between teeth. Move up and down against tooth to clean above and below the gum line. Repeat steps for each tooth. Discard after use.
Gums may bleed when you first begin to floss. If bleeding persists or gums remain red and swollen, see your dentist. Adult supervision is necessary until the age of 10
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review